Donate to Rossendale Civic Pride…
so we are able to continue our work, making Rossendale a wonderful place to live in, work in and visit!
Did You Know…?
Civic Pride Rossendale has no statutory funding.
The Charity relies entirely on donations and grants. Our plants, our equipment and our running costs are paid for by our generous supporters and sponsors.
In 2023 Civic pride Rossendale entered Rawtenstall town centre into the Royal Horticultural Society Britain in Bloom competition, not once but twice. Throughout the summer our volunteers worked hard, in all weathers, to present the town centre at it’s very best.
With invaluable help from Rossendale Borough Council, pavements were washed, railings painted and signs cleaned. The result was a town centre that was bright and cheerful, clean and tidy, full of colour and fragrance. The result was a community that together had achieved much and had much to be proud of.
Civic Pride Rossendale already maintains over 20 public spaces and gardens in Rossendale. In every garden we hope to attract more wildlife, making all of them more colourful and interesting places for the public to visit, explore and enjoy.
It is often said that a gift is something that is enjoyed twice.
Once by the giver who has the pleasure of giving it and then by the person who receives it.
A gift to Civic Pride Rossendale will be enjoyed by thousands…
If you are unable to volunteer yourself, then please consider a donation to help us continue to make a difference!
Can you help us?
The cups of tea and biscuits so kindly given, lift our spirits as we recognise them as a genuine thank you for the work we do. Even the smallest financial donation helps cover our costs. Grants and larger gifts enable us to undertake larger projects. All for the benefit of our community.
A lady recently donated £70 after asking her friends to donate money for a big birthday, a local businessman raised £1,500 by holding a charity event to celebrate 50 years in business whilst an ex-pat donated even more after a brief visit to his hometown.
Everyone of them did so because they wanted to help with the transformation of Rossendale.
What can you do?
- A single donation no matter how much or how little
- A regular donation by standing order to help our cashflow
- A donation in lieu of a gift
- A gift in your will
- A collection in memory of a loved one
We have no paid employees, so every penny benefits the community.
- Send a one-off donation to the Civic Pride Rossendale TSB bank account. Sort code 77 76 07. Account No 13721160
- Set up a regular standing order or direct debit to the bank account above
- Send a cheque made payable to “Civic Pride Rossendale” to the registered office – Care of “Casked”, 14 Bury Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale, Lancs, BB4 6AA
- Donate via the JustGiving platform http://www.justgiving.com/campaign/civicpriderossendale
If you would like any more information or have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org