Dear Confessionarates (eh??)
Ok, just confess. That’s what the opening salutation’s all about.
• Last week you were dearly requested to pop into Jack’s (ex-Tesco) supermarket and VOTE VOTE VOTE! For Civic Pride Rossendale.
• Have you – um – done that yet?
• It’s easy. Go to the voting machine near the checkouts. Press the blue Civic Pride Rossendale button. It gets ££££ for us!
• You don’t need to buy anything. If you do buy summat, vote on your way in. And again on your way out. Please. Why not?? JDI! We cannot operate without £££. £18,000 last year. It takes some raising. Thank you!
THIS WEEK :-
Weds 6th June 6.30pm meet at layby on bypass, near McDonalds. Weeding, clearing, preparing the site for mass volunteering by Explorer Scouts next week. Really need to get this done!
Thurs 7th June 10am same as 6,30pm yesterday ; this time fuelled by Aunty Lynn’s elevenses! (see * below as well)
Fri 8th June 8pm onwards Buffer Stops. Conviviality. R U new to CPR? Try us!
Mon 11th June 9.30 TMG crew need your help. Trickett’s Memorial Ground, Burnley Rd East.
EXTRA INFO :-
(1) * THANK YOU to last week’s Thurs Crew and First-Sunday-Of-The-Month crew (details were in last week’s Witter) – brilliant work in lousy weather!
(2) RHS JUDGES DATE in R’stall confirmed as 30th July. So little time!! 2017 was 4 “Outstanding” Awards. 2019 will be …..??
(3) MARVELLOUS PIKS of the Gyro Train on Facebook – thank you Annie and Jackie. It got hundreds of “Likes” and comments. My favourite is “You have TOTALLY transformed Rawtenstall and made it a town to be proud of. Thank you” . Dead right. But continuing that process into the future takes effort and commitment. R U there with us??